Friday, October 17, 2008

What's been playing in my ear lately.....

A video list of the top songs I've been listening to lately......





John Mayer's version of "Free Fallin'" is the most frequently listened to song at my house. I've been a long time fan of John Mayer and was fortunate enough to get to see him and Sheryl Crow a couple years ago. He is definitely one of my favorites and I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.





This is not the official music video for Augustana's song "Sweet and Low" however it is an amazing song and I wanted to make sure you got a chance to listen to it. Bryce and I saw Augustana last month along with Maroon 5 and Counting Crows and Augustana was absolutely incredible! I've started singing this song a lot with my student workers in the office and I just love love love it.





"Love Remains the Same" by Gavin Rossdale. I have nothing to say other than that I get goosebumps everytime I hear this song......






"Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson - I couldn't download the actual video itself so instead you get to listen to it while getting caught up on Grey's Anatomy. :) Enjoy!

No comments: